Reactive Scala Driver for MongoDB
Asynchronous & Non-Blocking
- You can read the release notes to know what is included in this release.
- The Scaladoc for the API can be browsed here.
- Add ReactiveMongo to your project
- Connect to the database
- Open database and collections
- Find documents
- Consume streams of documents
- Write documents (
- Overview of the ReactiveMongo BSON library
- Using the ReactiveMongo BSON library
- Concrete Example: Maps De/Serialization
- Concrete Example: BigDecimal and BigInteger De/Serialization
You can also help improve this documentation by making pull request on this website GitHub repository.