Reactive Scala Driver for MongoDB
Asynchronous & Non-Blocking
You can read the release notes to know what is new with this major release.
The latest minor release is 1.0.7, and the core dependency can be added in your SBT project as following.
libraryDependencies ++= Seq( "org.reactivemongo" %% "reactivemongo" % "1.0.7")
MongoDB versions older than 2.6 are no longer supported by ReactiveMongo, as the End of Life for MongoDB 2.4 was reached in April 2015.
The various API of the ReactiveMongo driver itself, and also of the related libraries, are available online.
The driver core and the modules are tested in a container based environment, with the specifications as per below.
- 2 cores (64 bits)
- 4 GB of system memory, with a maximum of 2 GB for the JVM
This can be considered as a recommended environment.
- Setup ReactiveMongo in your project
- Get started
- Overview of the ReactiveMongo BSON library
- Readers & writers
- Overview of the Play JSON library: the standalone library to support JSON serialization.
- Integration with Play Framework: the complete Play plugin (also using the previous JSON library).
These sample applications are kept up to date with the latest driver version. They are built upon Play Framework.
- Full Web Application featuring basic CRUD operations and GridFS streaming: online demo / source
- Tests and samples: in the GitHub repository
- ReactiveMongo Tailable Cursor, WebSocket and Play 2
- Play 2.6 TODO app with Swagger and ReactiveMongo