Reactive Scala Driver for MongoDB
Asynchronous & Non-Blocking
- You can read the release notes to know what is included in this release.
- The Scaladoc for the Driver API can be browsed here.
The dependency can be added in your SBT project as following:
"org.reactivemongo" %% "reactivemongo" % "0.11.14"
MongoDB versions older than 2.6 are not longer supported by ReactiveMongo, as the End of Life for MongoDB 2.4 was reached in April 2015.
The documentation of the module for the Play Framework can is available online.
The API for this module can be browsed online.
The API for the standalone JSON serialization is also available.
- Add ReactiveMongo to your project
- Get started
- Overview of the ReactiveMongo BSON library
- Readers & writers
These sample applications are kept up to date with the latest driver version. They are built upon Play Framework.
- Full Web Application featuring basic CRUD operations and GridFS streaming: online demo / source
- Play Framework with REST, ReactiveMongo and Polymer
- Tests and samples: in the GitHub repository
- ReactiveMongo Tailable Cursor, WebSocket and Play 2
- Play ReactiveMongo application with KnockoutJS frontend
- Play 2.6 TODO app with Swagger and ReactiveMongo